![]() |
| ![]() |

Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with ISRAEL; fight against those who fight against ISRAEL! Take hold of shield and buckler and rise for ISRAEL'S help! Draw the spear and javelin against ISRAEL'S pursuers!
A top Chinese official rejected the World Health Organization’s proposal for a second phase of an investigation into the origins of the coronavirus pandemic, in comments to reporters on Thursday.
“We cannot accept this kind of plan for origin-tracing,” Zeng Yixin, vice minister of China's National Health Commission, said in comments translated by the Wall Street Journal. Parts of the proposal “did not respect common sense and violated science.”
WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus presented the proposal to member states last week, and called on China to cooperate with the investigation.
“As you know we will need cooperation from the Chinese side,” Tedros said at the time. “We need transparency to understand or know or find the origin of this virus.”
![]() |
| ![]() |
Plus: JD Vance Explains How to Save Western Civilization ...
No comments:
Post a Comment